- The global economy is facing its third deflationary shock in succession.
- After the US economy and the Eurozone, China is the epicenter of the latest crisis.
- The erstwhile Sino-American Symbiosis resurfaces in a new, more nefarious form. The causation runs from reserve declines, to global monetary tightening. to slowing credit expansion and private consumption. This process is only just beginning.
- Alan Krueger's infamous Rock 'n Roll Speech: obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2013/06/1… obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2013/06/1… 1 month ago
- Richcoin or shitcoin? Watch an interesting debate here: londonspeakerbureau.com/interview-nour… londonspeakerbureau.com/interview-nour… 1 month ago
- Worth reading/listening to: ineteconomics.org/research/resea… ineteconomics.org/research/resea… 9 months ago
- Here are the views of (my former professor) Richard Clarida on monetary policy as originally published in 1999:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 months ago
- Foundational! "Rebuilding Macroeconomic Theory" www2.econ.iastate.edu/tesfatsi/Rebui… www2.econ.iastate.edu/tesfatsi/Rebui… 1 year ago