- The global economy is facing its third deflationary shock in succession.
- After the US economy and the Eurozone, China is the epicenter of the latest crisis.
- The erstwhile Sino-American Symbiosis resurfaces in a new, more nefarious form. The causation runs from reserve declines, to global monetary tightening. to slowing credit expansion and private consumption. This process is only just beginning.
- Here are the views of (my former professor) Richard Clarida on monetary policy as originally published in 1999:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Foundational! "Rebuilding Macroeconomic Theory" www2.econ.iastate.edu/tesfatsi/Rebui… www2.econ.iastate.edu/tesfatsi/Rebui… 3 months ago
- Despite the market ructions witnessed in February, nothing seems to deter investors for long. A strong cyclical bac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- Markets reacted strongly to what was possibly a fluke in the data in February. The sharp rise in volatility... fb.me/7Tz2NgMLJ 4 months ago